Helping Kids Perform
Mental Skills Every Parent, Teacher, and Coach Should Master!
- Heightened anxiety always affects performance in a negative way. Learn how to help your child remain calm and perform at their best, even in high-pressure situations.
- Confidence is critical to the mindset that leads us to our best performance and yet, the vast majority of people wrestle with the issue of poor self-confidence every day. Learn what you can do to keep confidence high regardless of the situation… and how you can transfer this understanding to your children.
- Focusing more is not necessarily the answer to your child’s performance problems. Learn what top performers have come to understand – that the real key to success is how you CONTROL your focus.
- Negative stress can corrupt your mindset and hurt your performance. Learn how you can more effectively cope with stressful situations and preserve your ability to deliver your best performance, no matter how challenging the task.
- Self-Esteem reflects the reputation that we develop with ourselves. Learn how you can help your child to build his/her self-esteem.
- How does your child mentally set him/herself up for failure? Understand what role you might be playing in inadvertently sabotaging your child and learn how you can teach them to avoid this trap.
“The clear and logical guidance in Helping Kids Perform was both easy to follow and very effective when I implemented it in my day to day life. Learning how to effectively identify and deal with thoughts and behaviours that sabotage both my performance and my ability to positively influence those around me was a priceless tool.”
“Dr. Jacques was instrumental in my professional life, we achieved goals initially believed impossible. His coaching works and the idea that we can help our kids achieve more by coaching them in the ACT model makes perfect sense to me because I’ve been a fan for years.”
“I know so many fine administrators, teachers, and coaches who will want to learn about helping students excel in school, sports and life…and avoid mentally sabotaging themselves!”
“My goal in raising my kids was to help them feel they had some control over their environment and to always think for themselves. Now I am grateful that Dr. Jacques Dallaire, after training our race car drivers, is bringing his expertise to help us with our children!”